Tell us how your week went by putting together a playlist of five songs that represent it.
– Dailypost –
I have been in Japan for the past week from 2 to 9 March. This was my 7th time for travelling in Japan for the past 13 years. This time I went there with my friends. We mainly focused the areas in and around Tokyo. We have been in Kawagushiko, Nikko, and Kamakura besides Tokyo. We were so lucky that we didn’t get any raining during our visit in Japan.
If I identify the 5 songs for my travel in last week, I will choose these 5 songs.
1. Jason Mraz – Living in the moment (song) as I felt like I just wanted to enjoy my time in this trip as much as I could.
I’m living in the moment
I’m living my life
Just taking it easy
With peace in my mind
Got peace in my heart
Got peace in my soul
Oh, wherever I’m going, I’m already home
2. My neighbor Totoro – Opening Tilte (song) because we’ve walked a lot.
Let’s walk, let’s walk, I’m fine I like to walk so let’s go on
3. Johannes Stankowski – Down Below (song) as this song was in the Olympus E-P1 commercial which is my gear to take photos. Moreover, the song itself represents the journey of lives.
It’s a long road we all gotta walk
But there’s an awful lot to see
And the sun keeps rising up wherever you may be
Fly the ocean, dive into the blue
No need for sorrow and despair
Just keep moving
It’s such a wondrous world out there
4. Feist – La Meme Histoire/We’re All In The Dance (song) because I just like watching people around me whenever or wherever I go. I always think of this song while I am seeing people walk around with their own life.
We all go round and round
Partners are lost and found
Looking for one more chance
All I know is,
We’re all in the dance
5. Dido – Look No Further (song) as it is just the right choice for the song of returning home from our journey.
But among your books
Among your clothes
Among the noise and fuss
I’ve let it go
I can stop and catch my breathe
And Look No further for happiness
And I will not turn again
‘Cause my heart has found its home