Yeah! I’ve got nomination for Super Sweet Blogging Award from a sweet blogger.Thank you very much to Waiting on a word. I really liked the picture of this award. Very cute and look yummy!
Here comes the award’s rules:
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the five super sweet questions (below).
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post (above).
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers.
- Notify your nominees on their blog.
Questions for item 2:
- Cookies or Cake? Cake
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate all the ways!
- Favorite Sweet Treat? Chocolate always relieves my stress
- When do you crave sweet things the most? In the morning, to energize my brain.
- Sweet Nick Name? Robot (I think it’s sweet to be called like that … )
For my nomination, as I have explained my uncertainty to this post. I’d like to nominate 1+3 blogs for this super sweet blogging award.
- Sweet words: The Paperbook Blog which actually the blog owner has two blogs, but this blog is where her talking about books. I really like reading her words on those books or authors she loves. Although I haven’t read most of the books she are talking about, I could feel how she admires literature and writers. Her sincerely sweet words for those books/authors make me wanna give them a try.
- Sweet hungry: The Peckish Kiwi here where I would like to take a flight and go to New Zealand so I could taste those flavors of Ice cream he has written about. Moreover, my hunger has risen whenever he posted Thai food despite being in Thailand myself. ( ‘ ‘ ) It’s even sweeter when he shares photo of his cat.
- Sweet chitchat: Chitchat and all of that and I think her blog name is sweet. When I read her posts, I feel like I’m in a nice small talk where I could get to know her life via her blogs. She sometimes kindly shares her cat photos which I truly love seeing them.
- Sweet coffee: Coffee drinkers make better lovers, kudos to this creative blog name. The story behind the blog is also sweet as it has been originated from a couple who fell in love with each other along with great coffee. It’s kind of sad that this blog has been inactive for around 2 months. However, I hope that the blog owner will go back to update their sweet coffee trails soon.
As always, no obligation for those who’ve been mentioned in the above nomination (you will be notified by Pingback to your post). (^o^)
Thank you to ‘Waiting on a word’ for this sweet award and the 1+3 bloggers for your sweet blogging.